Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 804 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 5,735 zł (10,617TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)