Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.278 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 36% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,419 zł (Dinar 2,164) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)