Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00890 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 6,293 zł (706,999 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £56 (about 1 hour ago)