Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.715 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,797 zł ($3,713) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)