Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.998 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 80% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,982 zł (﷼ 18,022) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)