Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 95% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,190 zł (5,465,194 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)