Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Poznan, Poland
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00984 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 108% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,765 zł (2,110,186 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)