Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.710 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,628 zł ($3,943) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)