Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16785 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 6,710 zł (Mex$ 39,973) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)