Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 5,231 zł (9,684TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)