Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 889 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10517 PLN / ETB
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 10% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 8,838 zł (84,035 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Murcia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)