Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 3,742 zł (6,944TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (42 minutes ago)