Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 394 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.511 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 4,613 zł (9,028TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$48,500 (about 3 hours ago)