Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00670 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 61% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,130 zł (2,257,274 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 3 hours ago)