Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.798 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,965 zł (C$5,349) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)