Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.593 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 90% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,202 zł (kr30,702) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 2 hours ago)