Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.217 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,086 (2,287 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)