Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.759 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 59% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,041 (50,151 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (about 1 hour ago)