Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01656 MXN / MMK
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 62% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,019 (2,537,189 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)