Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.501 MXN / ANG
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 161% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,203 (ƒ 5,216) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)