Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 709 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.293 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 264% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,151 ($3,595) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)