Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40276 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 58% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,925 (27,125 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 5 hours ago)