Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.118 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,557 (R$ 6,692) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)