Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00591 MXN / COP
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,967 (COL$3,887,087) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)