Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.577 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,627 (23,529 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)