Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.546 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,332 (2,165 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (about 1 hour ago)