Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.461 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,272 ($2,639) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 5 hours ago)