Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Ushuaia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ushuaia.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30561 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,611 (ARS $57,626) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)