Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.236 MXN / TND
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 13% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,872 (3,020 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)