Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.399 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 95% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,743 (2,850 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (about 1 hour ago)