Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.29813 MXN / INR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 22% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,157 (₨57,548) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)