Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.526 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,324 ($U53,869) in Tacuarembó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Malé costs 95 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)