Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.992 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,617 (5,611 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 4 hours ago)