Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.470 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 207% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,860 (kr 32,326) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)