Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.293 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 146% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,572 ($2,762) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)