Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.234 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 112% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,804 (15,090元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)