Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.300 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,748 (€1,816) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)