Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.337 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 230% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,856 ($3,396) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)