Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.475 MXN / BAM
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,890 (2,738KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)