Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.117 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,599 (R$ 5,246) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)