Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37946 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,125 (RD$ 92,564) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)