Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.119 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,011 (R$ 6,801) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)