Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.524 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,712 (€1,686) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)