Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,485 prices entered by 475 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02977 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 69% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,878 (CH$1,473,891) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)