Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 741 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.274 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 38% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,239 ($b10,153) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £56 (about 1 hour ago)