Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45574 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,174 (Php53,043) in San Fernando, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)