Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.435 MXN / USD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 174% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,191 ($3,173) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)