Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 148 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.359 MXN / XCD
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 149% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,641 (EC$7,135) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)