Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.525 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 163% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,467 (€2,581) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)