Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.277 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Poza Rica de Hidalgo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,686 (R 23,243) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 6 hours ago)